July 1, 2010
We also review data and information contained in log files located on our web server, which record the date and time of each visit to our web site, the user's IP (internet protocol) address, the referring IP address or domain (the prior web site visited), and the files viewed on our web site (including HTML pages, graphics, etc.). We use log file information to analyze data in the aggregate to determine the trends and usage of our site. We cannot correlate the log data to identify specific users.
Voluntarily Provided Information
Voluntarily provided information is used to send you announcements of new products, updates, and promotional information, as well as to provide the services or goods that you request and give you better customer service. We share personally identifiable information with our Affiliates, as well as with our third-party business partners, sales representatives and distributors (collectively, "Partners") who may provide the requested goods or services to you directly or otherwise contact you directly. Moreover, we rely on various third-party service companies ("Service Companies") to provide certain services (e.g., shipping, credit card billing) for which it is necessary to provide users' personally identifiable information.
Purpose and Use of Personal Information Collection
- We collect personal information to verify the identity of our customers and confirm his or her intent to use our services to provide optimal custom-designed services to the customer. We collect the minimum information necessary for customers to order, pay, and deliver goods and services and for us to provide other services to the customers.
- We do not use the personal information for any purpose other than that set forth herein and do not disclose such information to any third party without the consent of the member.
- We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Name, Nationality, ID, password: to verify a member’s identity for use of our services.
- E-mail and telephone number: to facilitate transactions among members; confirm intent; handle complaints; give updates and announce news.
- Delivery information: to verify address for delivery of products, free gifts and bill for payment.
- Settlement information: to provide settlement services
- Others: Information necessary for the provision of personalized services.
What Users Should Look out for to Protect One’s Personal Information
- The personal information of the members is protected by passwords. Members should not disclose their password and are responsible for any disclosure by himself or herself.
- After using our services, the members should log out and close the web browser. This is to protect the member’s personal information or communication from being disclosed to others in the event that the member shares a computer with others, or uses a computer at public places such as Internet Cafes, PC rooms or libraries.
- To prevent any unintended accidents, a member should keep his or her personal information up-to-date. The member is responsible for any accidents resulting from his or her provision of incorrect information. Furthermore, a member may lose his or her membership and be subject to criminal sections if he or she uses others’ personal information or enters false information.
Collection of Data & Information by Our ISP
Our Internet Service Provider (ISP) also collects certain information about your visit. It is the same information contained in a log file that we collect and analyze, i.e., the date and time of the visit, the user's IP (internet protocol) address, the referring IP address or domain, and the files viewed on our web site (including HTML pages, graphics, etc.). In addition, our ISP has access to back-up files containing the personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide (even if your input fails). The ISP does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties, but does use the log files to analyze data in an aggregate form, which is not personally identifiable information.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Through our web pages, you may connect to third parties' web sites via hyperlinks, and the connections may or may not be obvious. We are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. We encourage our users to be aware of the varied privacy policies of web sites that they visit.
Required Disclosures of Data & Information
Maintenance & Transmission of Data & Information
Although we use reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable data and information, due to technological limitations, and the risk of unlawful interceptions and accessing of transmissions and/or data, we cannot completely assure you, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable data and information, and any other electronically communicated information, will be absolutely confidential. For all e-commerce transactions, we use industry-standard commercial encryption technology (Authorize.net) to protect the data and information that you transmit to us via our web site. Although this technology is not flawless, we believe that it provides reasonable protection for your data and information. We will endeavor to update our protective devices as encryption technology develops further.
Your Right to Review & Modify Data & Information
You have the right, at any time, to review and/or modify any of your personally identifiable information that you provide during registration, or any other voluntarily provided information. You may also remove yourself from our active databases of e-mail lists. To do so, you should send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting that (a) we provide a copy of your profile of personally identifiable information, (b) we update or modify certain personally identifiable information, or (c) you be removed from our databases of active e-mail lists. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. To protect your confidentiality, we can only send a requested profile to the e-mail address listed in the profile. We reserve the right to contact former customers or users of the web site from time to time.
Users Under 13
This web site is not directed at children under the age of 13. If you are younger than 13, please do not provide any personally identifiable information in connection with your use of the web site.
We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from our visitors to a third party in the event that we sell or transfer substantially all of our assets related to the web site to such third party.