- We at the Arrival Store know that anywhere from 3-6 months and also around the holidays teachers hit a low point and feel a bit of homesickness, some might also call it 'culture shock.' This is the time when you really miss the comforts of home and friends and family. Since we have been there before, and made it through, we created a care package to give you some comforts of home with food and other products that can be difficult to find in Korea to help get you through that homesickness and back on track to enjoying your time in Korea!
You can chose from a variety of products to create the perfect comfort package to suit your needs! This package includes:
- *Delicious Candy
- *Variety of Tea or Hot Chocolate
- *Coffee to get you going
- *Warm up all of your hot drinks with the Electric Kettle, Coffee Grinder or Coffee Press
- *Chose from a variety of home Granola Bars, crackers, pretzels, and Nuts when you need some familiar food
- *Enjoy a movie with some popcorn or chips
- *Gum that isn't Korean
- *Beat the cold with some Throat Lozenges
- *Femine Care products that you recognize
- *Stay warm with a nice big comfy duck down duvet
- *Keep your Duvet nice and clean with a Duvet Cover (variety of colors)
- *Add some cussion to your bed with a Mattress Pad
- *Make your place like home again with some candles
- *Stay in touch with friends and family at home with a calling card!
- *Enjoy some home baking with a nice Toaster Oven
International calling card Information:
Simply dial the calling card number before dialing internationally and save!
The following tables display the calling rates this card provides: