The Arrival Store ONPL Service Agreement
Terms of Agreement
Agreement to these Terms and Conditions constitutes execution of an agreement between TheArrivalStore.com, a Delaware Corporation, with active business licenses in South Korea, and Washington State, herein referred to as “TAS,” and the customer, as given “Customer Name” in Billing Information on order form, who ordered products using TAS’s Order Now Pay Later (“ONPL”) payment option, herein referred to as the “CUSTOMER.” Any transaction executed through the TAS Purchasing Service is governed by the laws of Washington State, and any statement herein with regard to time, period and place is based upon the time, period and place of Washington State. TAS also reserves the right to collect payment in South Korea, and in the country that issues the CUSTOMER’s passport.
Payment Details for ONPL
1. TAS ONPL orders will not be fulfilled until the TAS ONPL Service Agreement, this agreement, has been successfully completed and received by TheArrivalStore.com. 2. TAS reserves the right to refuse the ONPL payment option to any CUSTOMER at TAS’s sole discretion
Change of Personal or Arrival Information
1. If any personal or arrival information submitted by the CUSTOMER at the time of order/purchase needs to be changed or amended, the CUSTOMER must notify TAS immediately via email to: email@example.com
2. TAS shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from a CUSTOMER's failure to update personal or arrival information.
Termination of the ONPL Contract
1. Termination by the CUSTOMER:
- The CUSTOMER may terminate the ONPL Contract as long as the cancellation is received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (206-922-2485) at least 4 days before the CUSTOMER’s arrival date to Korea.
- The CUSTOMER shall be responsible for any consequences arising from late termination of the ONPL contract, which may include, but is not limited, to:
- Phone set up, registration, and activation charges
- Shipping fees
2. Termination by TAS:
- TAS may terminate the ONPL Contract in the occurrence or verification of the following:
- Infringement or damage upon the rights, reputation, credit or any other interest of TAS or any other CUSTOMER or breach of Korean laws.
- If the CUSTOMER fails to fulfill the ONPL process as outlined by TAS and this agreement.
- If circumstances exist in which TAS finds it necessary to refuse CUSTOMER TAS ONPL services.
- If TAS terminates the ONPL Contract, TAS will notify the CUSTOMER through e-mail. The ONPL service agreement shall be terminated immediately when termination notice is sent to the CUSTOMER, and no order will be fulfilled.
- Should the ONPL Contract be terminated by TAS, all previous agreements between TAS and the CUSTOMER shall be upheld.
Terms and Methods of Payment
1. The CUSTOMER agrees to pay the total purchase price as calculated when processing the CUSTOMER’s order. If dramatic changes occur to the exchange rate between the time of purchase and time of payment, TAS reserves the right to update the price to more current exchange rates.
2. TAS will include a purchase invoice and payment instructions in the package with the products ordered through the ONPL method. At the CUSTOMER’s request, TAS will also send the ONPL invoice by email.
3. The due date of the payment is sixty (60) days from the date the ordered products are sent.
4. The CUSTOMER must submit the total payment for the purchase by (1) Korean bank transfer or (2) www.PayPal.com or (3) credit card, on or before the due date. Please contact email@example.com for assistance with payment.
5. Late fees will be incurred for late payments. Late payment fees are accessed as follows: 10,000 KRW for any late payment. Invoices delinquent by 15 days are subject to an additional 5% of the total outstanding invoice amount.
6. Cell phone service will be shut off if bill is more than 30 days delinquent.
7. Indemnification of Attorneys Fees, out-of-pocket costs, and collection fees. Should any party materially breach this agreement, the non-breaching party shall be indemnified by the breaching party for its reasonable attorney’s fees, and out-of-pocket costs, and collection fees which in any way relate to, or were precipitated by, the breach of this agreement. A default by CUSTOMER which is not cured within 30 days of the due date constitutes a material breach of this agreement by CUSTOMER.
8. TAS will retain the customer’s credit card information to be used in the instance that the ONPL contract is not paid within the stated contract time (60 days after shipping of the order), customer refuses to pay any outstanding balances, or in the appropriate situation as determined by TAS.
Cell Phone Deposit
1. In order to receive a refund for the deposit made on the cell phone, the cell phone must be returned to TAS office. When CUSTOMER cell phone is returned to TAS office, CUSTOMER’s cell phone service will be terminated.
2. If the phone is returned in good working condition, considering normal wear and tear, the full deposit will be returned, minus the amount owing for final usage, contract termination fees, and any other outstanding charges. In the event that the remaining balance is larger than the deposit, CUSTOMER will be billed the remaining balance. In the event that the phone is returned in non-working condition or with excessive wear (ie. cracked screen, missing keys, large chips or scratches), deposit will not be returned, or returned in proportion with damage and any remaining usage balance will be billed.
1. All items ordered on TheArrivalStore.com are shipped to locations in Korea.
2. For CUSTOMER’s order to be ready upon arrival, TAS must receive the complete order (including, when applicable, any required agreement(s) or documents) 4 business days prior to CUSTOMER’s arrival date. TAS will post the products to the appointed destination 1-2 days before the CUSTOMER arrives in Korea. TAS cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
3. The delivery address will be the address stated by the CUSTOMER on the ONPL Order Form unless otherwise agreed upon by both the CUSTOMER and TAS.
4. TAS is not responsible for lost products if the address which was provided was incorrect.
Return/Exchange/Refund for Shipping within Korea
1. Any item(s) returned on ONPL orders will, according to refund policies above, be subtracted from customers original ONPL invoice. TAS will provide an updated invoice to the customer via email within 7-14 business days. Payment date for original ONPL order remains the same.
2. A CUSTOMER may request a refund or exchange of the purchased item(s) (not including cell phones) within sixty (60) days after receipt of the delivery, except in the following cases:
- The item is lost or damaged due to causes attributable to the CUSTOMER
- The value of the item has notably decreased due to use or partial consumption by the CUSTOMER
- The value of the item has notably decreased due to passage of time so as to make resale difficult
- There are other reasonable grounds that preclude a CUSTOMER‘s claim for refund or exchange, including but not limited to:
- Unworn/Unused Items: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags (if any), and is in the original packaging. Returns will be returned to the CUSTOMER if the items exhibit any obvious signs of wear or are not in the condition in which they were received, and the CUSTOMER will be responsible for covering all incurred shipping costs. All original packaging and materials including, but not limited to, boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructional resources, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with item.
- Defective/Damaged Items: Returns for manufacturer defects will be accepted. The CUSTOMER must notify TAS of damaged packages immediately upon receipt. It is the CUSTOMER’s responsibility to make any claims to TAS as soon as possible; all claims for hidden damages to merchandise must be reported to TAS within 2 days of delivery to CUSTOMER. TAS is committed to resolving any issues with defective/damaged items in a fair manner. All original packaging and materials including, but not limited to, boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructional resources, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with item.
- Incorrect Items: Contact TAS via e-mail or phone if you received an item different than what was described on the website or is the wrong size, color, or style than what you ordered.
- The return delivery cost and necessary expenses for refund or exchange shall be borne by the liable party; TAS shall not be liable for any damages incurred to the CUSTOMER due to any problem in delivery of returned item(s).
- Refund upon return will be made after TAS has received the returned items and the reasons for return and the bearer of the cost of return has been confirmed, by immediate cancellation of the credit card transaction or, in case of a bank transfer, refund into the CUSTOMER’s Korean bank account within 7-10 business days (see chart below)
- If the CUSTOMER is to pay for the cost of shipping the return, the refund may be delayed if the shipping cost is not paid.
- Even if an exchange is requested, an exchange may not be possible if the has no stock for an exchange; in this case, the request will be processed as a return.
The return delivery cost and necessary expenses for refund or exchange shall be borne by the liable party. Products, merchandise and articles eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges must meet the following criteria:
- Returned item(s) must be returned with all parts and accessories, when applicable;
- Returned item(s) must be sent in original packaging or equivalent thereof;
- No returns, refunds and exchanges will be made if item(s) are returned after 90 days from time of delivery;
- Returns, refunds and exchanges will only be made once all of the items have been delivered back to TAS.
Please ship returns to:
The Arrival Store #903 Hyundai Bescore Building, 523-1 Sinjang Dong,
Hanam Si (city), Gyeonggi Do (Province), South Korea 465-810
Phone number: 82-031-625-2258
TAS offers no return, refund or exchange before full receipt of CUSTOMER’s returned products, merchandise or articles. TAS strongly recommends shipping all returns in the original packaging; any products or merchandise found damaged upon arrival to TAS may delay or void a possible exchange or refund for the CUSTOMER. TAS assumes no liability for items damaged or lost in transit.
If an item is returned, and the reason for return is not a result of TAS error, the CUSTOMER will be responsible for all shipping costs. If TAS receives the item and the shipping payment has been deferred to TAS upon receipt of the package, the cost will be subtracted from CUSTOMER’s refund amount.
The parties, by entering into this agreement, submit to jurisdiction in King County, Washington for adjudication of any disputes and/or claims between the parties under this agreement. Furthermore, the parties herby agree that the courts of King County, WA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes between the parties relative to this agreement, whether said disputes sounds in contract, tort, or other areas of the law.
By checking “I agree” during checkout, the CUSTOMER hereby agrees to pay in full for the items listed in the CUSTOMER’s order.
The CUSTOMER understands and agrees that they are liable for the cost of all items ordered under the ONPL payment option.
In checking “I agree,” the CUSTOMER hereby agree to pay the full amount listed on CUSTOMER’s order form on or before the date that falls sixty (60) days after CUSTOMER’s arrival into Korea.
In checking “I agree,” the CUSTOMER understands that if they do not pay the amount owed to TAS on or before sixty (60) days of their arrival into Korea, they may incur debt collection methods that may include, but are not limited to: late fees, a payment owing report sent to immigration in South Korea, filing with small claims court in the CUSTOMER’s country of residence, filing with small claims court in South Korea, the employment of debt collection agencies in Korea, the employment of debt collection agencies in the CUSTOMER’s country of passport issuance, reporting to relevant authorities.
In checking “I agree,” the CUSTOMER hereby agrees that the information provided in this agreement and on their order is truthful and accurate to the best of their knowledge.