The TAS Flight Service will get you through to your first paycheck!
Preparing to move to another country can be an expensive endeavor. Completing the visa process, paying student loan payments, doctor’s visits etc. can all add up and make it extremely difficult to purchase an expensive flight to Korea while leaving enough money to get through to the first paycheck in Korea. The vast majority of employers and schools (both public and private), require their employees to purchase their plane ticket to Korea upfront and then reimburse them for the ticket after their arrival. Unfortunately, this hurdle keeps many qualified employees and teachers from being able to accept the great opportunity to work abroad.
TAS Flight Service to the rescue!
How it works:
- The customer purchases the Flight Service via www.TheArrivalStore.com
- TAS works with the customer and the TAS travel agent to arrange the customer’s ticket (TAS arranges competitively priced tickets so that reimbursement will be simple with your employer)
- Customer “oks” flight option and flight price
- Customer signs the TAS Flight Service Agreement via “Docusign”
- TAS provides the customer with:
- Flight itinerary (e-Ticket)
- A form letter in Korean and English that explains the TAS flight service and includes the ticket purchase price and receipt that can be submitted along with the itinerary to the employer for hassle free reimbursement.
- TAS will invoice the customer for the cost of the flight
- The customer is responsible for paying the invoiced amount within 60 days of their arrival into Korea
- The customer can choose how the invoice will be paid
- They can pay TAS via credit card, check, or Korean bank transfer
- Or they can arrange to have the employer pay TAS for the ticket price directly by credit card or Korean bank transfer (please note: although the employer is paying the invoice, the TAS customer is liable for the invoiced amount and any fees associated with late payments)
- That’s it, you'll be in Korea for $150.00!
Please see the next tab FAQS and EXTRAS for a sample TAS Flight Service Loan Agreement.